Spanish Translation of Human Resource Documents & Employee Handbooks
As the Spanish-speaking workforce and Hispanic employee population continue to grow throughout the United States, this growth brings challenges to companies and organizations of all sizes. Language barriers that Spanish-speaking employees face have a direct impact on their training, productivity, morale, and safety. These factors can cause accidents, high employee turnover, customer service problems, and legal problems which all impact a company’s bottom line.
Let our specialized HR Spanish Translators assist you by professionally translating your important human resource materials such as employee handbooks and training documents into Spanish. We are very familiar with this process and have assisted hundreds of organizations like yours throughout the U.S.
Human Resources & Employee Training Materials
Spanish Translation Areas of Specialization
- Employee handbooks
- Training manuals and documents
- Online training modules
- E-Learning modules
- Policy manuals and documents
- Communications to employees (letters and memos)
- Employee newsletters
- Health insurance documents
- Employee benefits materials
- Open enrollment for benefits and healthcare
- Performance appraisals
- Operations manuals
- Employee recruitment ads and posters
Quality is one of the many components of Strictly Spanish that sets us apart from the competition. Here’s why:
- All Spanish human resource translations are done by Spanish HR translators and editors who are highly trained professionals with years of experience. See our Best Practices to find out more about the qualifications our translators and how we control quality.
- All Spanish human resource translations are first translated, then proofread by a second person, and then reviewed by a third person to insure accuracy.
- Strictly Spanish can provide upon request certificates of Spanish translation accuracy with each translation we deliver.
Contact us for a free consultation or quote
the power of partnership
I have worked with the Strictly Spanish team since 2004 when they first translated our 100+ page employee handbook. Their work ethic, professionalism, and quality make them among my favorite vendors to work with. I would highly recommend them.
Main Steel Polishing Company
Tinton Falls, New Jersey